New Year’s resolutions. Let’s just say I suck at them. I have never been good at keeping them. I’ve deduced that this is because I aim too high (humble brag?). So, this year my resolutions are simple and broad, open for interpretation and thus ready to be tackled in the new year.
- Do something creative everyday. Doodle a little or sketch an entire collection. Just PRACTICE.
- Be ACTIVE (Full disclosure, I hate working out. But! This doesn’t mean working out! This just means maybe walking to Piazzale Michelangelo more often for the extra steps. Ha!).
- Take off my makeup everyday before I go to bed. Years ago I realized that if you don’t put on makeup in the first place you don’t have to take it off, so I rarely go beyond mascara and cover-up. Still, I need to be better with taking it off when I do wear it.
- Pictures. Take more pictures. Some people journal, I take pictures. It’s like a visual diary of life, dudez.
- Sit up straight. No one likes bad posture.
- And last but not least, BLOG! I love doing this so I’m gonna carry it over into 2016.
I know I’m writing this on the second day of 2016, but it’s better late than never, right?
In the words of my father “2016. Bring it.”